Wednesday, November 18, 2015

20 Time Week 12

This last week I created another blog post and video tutorial!  Go see it at www.everythingontop.wordpress.com !  I made my favorite cake frosting, German Chocolate Cake Frosting.  The picture I have included is from my most recent video!  As you can see, I’ve had a lot of fun making them!  This was in theme of my recent birthday.  Currently, I am starting my presentation.  I have been looking at and gathering stats from views on my blog and videos.  I hope to incorporate some clips from all my videos.  I am also starting to think about a recipe my classmates will enjoy.  I would like to bring in the last recipe I create this semester.  I will either bring it in after I make a video, of incorporate the class trying them in my video!

No comments:

Post a Comment