Thursday, September 3, 2015

20 Time Update

This week during 20 time, I got a good start on my Elevator Pitch. I also began my adventure bucket list, which includes things like hot air ballooning, hiking a fourteener, and trying lots of new skiing and running trails! Right now, I'm working to complete my pitch and developing more adventure ideas. Also, this weekend, I'm going to the health fair in Denver at the Bronco's stadium, so that should be quite the adventure! I'm going to try to include this experience in my final product. The next thing I need to do is create an iMovie to pitch my project to the class. I'm still going strong and everything is going well so far!
Things Are Going Well Absolutely No Complaints. Digital image.Memegenerator.net. N.p., n.d. Web. 3 Sept. 2015. <http://cdn.meme.am/instances/55839930.jpg>.

No comments:

Post a Comment