Wednesday, November 11, 2015

20 Time Update

Hello. Writing is hard. Very hard. It takes so much brain power, ok? To tell the truth, I really haven't made much headway with my story. I have almost completed chapter 5 though, which is more than last week! I have been really freaking busy though because for the rehearsal we've had to rehearse until 9:30 at night. I've had limited time on homework, which I haven't been able to spend on this, unfortunately.

Well for now I'm working on progressing through chapter five and into chapter six. I'm hoping to be through chapter 6 by next week or sooner. This probably won't happen because it's so hard to write and come up with your own story and be really, really creative. But oh well. I'll just have to work on it as much as I can. That's it for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment