Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Blog Post-10/14/15

This week for twenty time I have not accomplished a lot. My project has come to a stand still because I am waiting for basketball to pick up and get in a set schedule so I will be able to record my basketball workouts. I will now be able to go to open gyms for preseason now that cross country is officially over. Currently, I am working on my plan for my final project and how I am going to present my data. Instead of presenting my information on a 3 way poster board I am going to use a google slides. I want to present this way because it will be much neater and you will be able to see my data easier. Next, I plan to work on my final project on my google slides.

"Google Slides for IOS." ICTEvangelist. N.p., n.d. Web. 14 Oct. 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment